Monday 18 May 2009

Hi ho hi ho its back to work I go

So at the start of week to at RHH I am a bit tired. I stayed uo later than I normally would to spend more time with Tony. I am a lark and he is night owl. It means I spend most of my mornings alone at the weekend and it leaves HIM alone when I go to bed. So I suggested I would try and stay up later if he would go to bed a bit earlier so we kind of met in the middle lol. So I didnt go to bed till after 10.30 last. I slept quite well. I did manage some meditation before I slept and waking at 5.00 meant I had plenty of time to listen to the CD. So all in all a good start

Food went OK yetsreday. I always tend to graze at weekend, whihc I know is a healthy eating pattern as long as you reaslly are hungry when you eat. I dont think an athlete or a dieticion would have approved of what I ate - but it was what I really wanted so I am happy and yah boo to the dieticians. My normal diet is a lot healthier than most peoples with fresh fruit and vegetables in it.

One clear sign that I didnt overso it yesterday with food is that I feel sleepy = but not sluggish. I also felt hungry when I woke up.

I am a little concerened about how I will manage my food at work today. I know after I leeave here at 9.00 I wont get a chnace to eat until 1.00. They way I feel at the moment I think I will be feeling hungry before then. I will definitley be fitting in some toast before I go to work as well as the breakfast (whihc I have just finished at 7.10am) I have a workout to do before I leave so I am sure I will work up an appetite.

On the whole I feel positive about things - but still with concerns about how well the placement will work out. I am suddenly driving 110 extra miles a week whihc means effictiveley I have no time outside normal working hours for Edna. With the car parking problem as well I see two possible solutions. Either I start work at 9.30 si I leave at 4.00 OR I only do 5 and half hours a day. But I will leave it another week before I decide if I need to do anything. It may be it all falls into place neatly this week.

Since I remain convinced somone is looking after me at the moment, I am sure things will work out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the concept of meeting in the middle with the sleeping pattern :)

With a positive attitude like that...of course it will all work out