Friday 8 May 2009

Someone is looking after me

Yesterday ended up being a good day - not perfect but good.

OK Food. I got a new copy of Paul's book yesterady. I optimisitically hoped it might contain the new improved CD I heard about - but I dont think it does. You have to pay nearly 50.00 to get the 5 CD set. I may treat myself - but I am not sure. The book has been updated - at least there is stuff in it that I dont remember. I am hoping it will re-energise me. I am also hoping the CD may have been changed as well. I will isten to that today.

As far as yesterdays food goes well I have mastered eating what you want when you are hungry, but I am really focussing again on slow eating.

It is begginig to look as if I will be back to work soon as well. I am still hoping PPLS will get back to me about this 20 hour a week placment- but if they don't I think it will be their loss becasue HPA contacted me yesterday to find out of I was working (Doh - have they given me a booking? No so how could I be working) and they have a placment at Russels Hall. I think they want full time but Iive made it plain my max is 30 hours Anthony has had chicken pox and is now on leave whihc explains why he didnt answer my e-mail. Russels Hall isnt my ideal placement - but I will give it a go if thats all that on offer and see how it goes. What do you bet Emily will also contact me and ask if I'm available too? The disafvantage of PPLS is that I dont know if I can use an umbrella PAYE firm. But my work and finance concerns are on the wain.

Edna's situation is also becomeing more stable.

One thing that didnt go well yesterday was I was so tired I went ot bed early and didnt meditate. However my life works out meditation will be a good idea . I am going to treat myself to some prayer beads to use as a focus and want to see if I can find some meditative music. Perferably it will be free and online - but I will happily pay for a CD, and I need somewhere to store CD's in the bedroom. So that is a good excuse to go shopping!

Today has had a better start . I dont feel hungry - so I havent had breakfast. My next move wil be to do a workout - then I think I may try some meditation . I think some meditation as part of my morning routine could be useful.

Although my life is getting sorted out there are still a lot of uncertainities. Having a defined morning routine that focusses on my health and well being is one way I can feel more in control and keep on top of issues like my weight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the 5CD set, I remember how desperately I wanted it (i could not order it from Australia for less than $150) and had to wait till I was in Spain to be able to afford it.

I know it's naughty.....but I will happily put the tracks onto a CD and post them to you when I get home