Friday 15 May 2009

The end of a tough week

I am so tired tonight. I know part of it because I slept so badly last night - but part of it is work induced. I really realised why I was so glad to give up full time work. I was so glad to walk out of the dispensary at 4.30 today.

I am a little concerned about my lack of stamina. But it is early days at RHH - and once I am more familiar with their procedures it wont be as bad. But I am beginning to wonder if 30 hours a week is too much with the traveling on top.

We are supposed to be going to Beer n Pretzels in Burton tommorrow and Sunday. Tony is very tired and at the moment doesnt want to go.Part of me hopes he doesnt change his mind becasue the thought of the 4 journeys is worrying me. I have to go to work on Monday - and I will still be tired if we go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like hard work adjusting to the hours - I hope you will be okay