Saturday 30 May 2009

Hooray for the weekend

Its stupidly early o'clock for a weekend morning but cats don't know the difference do they?

Food went OK yetserday in the end. I probably didnt eat as awly as I should have done - but I know I didnt overeat. I ended up going over to see Edna after work - and doing shopping as well. So by the time I got home I was quiye hungry. But I didnt really want a meal(it was too hot) so I had a crisp sandwich. Now thats eating what you really want. A bit later I had a done kebab - and couldnt finish it. And it wa sa small doner with no chips.

This morning I am hungry - again I've had wat I really want - a couple of croissants. Loveley but not filling so I will have to have something else to eat before I go out . Tha car is booked in for an MOT in an hours time.

I wnat to chill this weekend. I want to relax and do what I WANT to do not what I feel I have GOT to do. The last couple of days have been stressful between Edna and NPower - and I need some quality family time - and maybe some me time as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have had a chance to relax on the weekend so far