Monday 4 May 2009

Trying to relax

It is diffucult at times. But I am trying to relax today. I feel tired and sluggish. I;ve eaten breakfast and still feel very hungry so I'm going to have to have something else to eat before I try doing my workout. This is NEVER a good start to the day. And I think its because I broke one of the golden rules . I was toying with the idea of cooking myself an egg for breakfast - fried egg on toast to be exact. But I had my usual ceral with a healthy smoothie as an appetiser. (Apple juice, fresh pinapple and pear). I enjoyed it very much.But maybe I would have been better with the egg!

I'm so glad I dont have to face work tomorrow - but I do hope something turns up soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have learnt that if I don't eat what I really want I tend to overeat later in the day...funny how that works. Sometimes i can't be bothered and want something easy but I have started to tell myself that I am worth the time it takes to make something I really want to eat