Tuesday 12 May 2009

End of day 2

My evening meditation is done with help from a website - so I have my laptop upstairs with me so I can give a quick report on the day - which apart from dreadful parking problems went OK.

Food also went OK - but sticking to the rules at work IS tricky. I take plenty of healthy finger food with me so if I get hungry before lunch I can nibble something. So I will have cereal bars and fruit . I take lunch with me - and have to guess what I may fancy. It usueally isnt too difficult as I try to vary it. Sandwiches opne day, soup and bread the next, left over dinner an another day

I think variety is the key.

But with iny 30 inutes for lunch I dont have to do much except eat!! Eatiung slowly doesnt leave time for anything else.

It would be easy to blame being at work for me falling off the prgaramme sometimes - but the programme is meant to help you chnage your relationcship with food not run your life you. I am running my life thank you very much. My weight problems and my alcoholic ex have both run my life very badly in the past - now I am in the driving deat and I am NOT moving over much as I respect Pauls programme!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to get 30 minutes for lunch when I worked in the hospital and I found it hard to fit in my lunch and anything else I needed to do - back then I probably didn't eat very slowly either