Tuesday 12 May 2009

Ready for day 2

Yesterday went well. I'm not sure how long I will want to stay at RHH but I dint want to run away screaming.

I am so far maintaining my new discipline of listening to I can make you thin in the mornings. It helps that I have so much time in the mornings to do everything - but I do always wake early so that shouldn't be a problem even if I have to leave earlier than I do now.

Food went OK yesterday - until late last night when biscuits crept in again. I am still concerned how I can keep to the rules when I have a rigidly enforced restricted lunch time - but I am only in the dpeartment for 6 and a half hours a day so it shouldnt be impossible.Yetsredays triumph was my inability to finish my dinner. I left nearly a third of my portio of pizza

I know I didnt drink as much water as I should have done yestreday. I need to get a bottle and keep it with me in the dispensary.

I need to think hard about what I am going to take with me for lunch today . It is tricky predicting what you may fancy to eat in 6 hours time.

I woke very hungru this morning so I've had something to eat - and still feel hungry. But I am going to drink and work out and then see how I feel.

I feel positive about things even though I can't tick off all of Pauls questions for yesterday. I meditated before I went to sleep last night . I'm still not very good at it - but practice makes perfect. Or as I commenetd a few days ago - persistence is the key to success.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have often wondered how you go about applying the rules when working