Tuesday 5 May 2009

Arrgghhh

Its 3.00pm and I still feel like sh*t. Listless, demotivated and outrageously hungry. I have so far managed to avoid bingeing.

I have done a workout - but it was a struggle - and I didn't do my normal 30 minutes. I just about managed to do 25.

I've managed to sort out some of the business that needed doing - and been over to see Edna with Steve so I'm not sitting here totally lethargic - it isnt all bad news.

I can't decide if I need to kick myself up the backside - or pamper myself to cheer myself up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure if you will like this idea but if I really know I am going to binge I give myself permission and I make it nice.
An example is when I am hormonally craving food, last time this happened I "allowed" myself the binge under the condition that i don't stand in the pantry, or the kitchen, at the fridge or walk around while eating, I didn't eat it at the computer or the TV.
I chose all the foods I wanted to eat (non of them are classed as nutritious) and I put them on a nice large plate, sat at the table with a placemat and a candle and i let myself eat them slowly.
I stopped eating halfway through. My normal habit would be to grab whatever I could, eat it quickly without paying attention to it.