Tuesday 17 March 2009

A very hard day

We made good progress today with both houses. I got a skip and we cleared Stevs fornt and back gardens and all the debris from the renovations at our house. BOY am I tired now. It was HARD work.

I feel tired and a bit down - even though I'm pleased at the progress made today. I am being decisive not procratinating.

I've also realised that with my two blogs ( well two and a half if I count my sleep blog!) I am also doing something I always knew I wanted to do - write, Shame I'm not getting paid for it tho.

The agency are suggesting I turn myself into a lmited company as a locum . Its standard practice and the tax breaks are better. But I donlt feel I can do that yet untol I know if I really AM going to get enough work from this agency - and if I am going to be able to continue locumming in the short term.

At least there is one good thing. I shoudl sleep like a LOG tonight. I am SO tired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like very heavy exercise, always great when you get it all done though.

I hope you slept well.

What will you do about the locum suggestion?