Wednesday 4 March 2009

A red letter day

Today is the first anniversary of Alans death - and Edna is still with us!! I was so worried she would lose the will to live around this time. I was determined to do whatever I could to ensure we didn't suffer a 3rd bereavment in less than 12 months - and something has worked.

Prayers ARE answered.

I'm back on track with the excercise. I didn't ush myself to hard - just did an island lap and got a satisfying record burn rate of 205%.

Food is under control more or less.

One slight problem is that my IBS is laying up a bit. Not much but hust enough to mke feel uncomfortable. Stress induced probably mind you I can't think WHAT I have to be stressed about!!

Things are more or less uner control and I feel MUCH better about myself than I did yesterday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sound better than you did in the previous entry :)