Friday 13 March 2009

Ok so what happens now?

Although this blog is about me coping with major changes, I am not going to use space here to detail the most major change which is Edna's diagnmosis with Alzheimers. I have started a seperate blog for that. THIS blog will be about food and excercise and health and keeping me sane . It will also help to keep me focussed on ME - which sounds selfish but if I don;t nobody else will. And the last thing I need at the moment is to be ill either mentally or physically.

So here we go. It is stupidly early o'clock but ~I couldn't sleep. I must start dealing with that tonight. Despite the early hour I was ravenous. I didn't have a large meal last night - maybe that was the problem. But I did have a late night snack of cheese and ryvita.

I have had a healthy breakfast of weetabix and banana with yoghurt. I am still very hungry having eaten it but I am going to drink a lot and hope it goes away.

I do feel overwhelmed at the moment but I am going to take it all one task,one step,one day at a time. Todays task will be to ring Sky and try to get our broadband sorted out. We should have a speed of about 6 Gb - we have about 0.8 Gb so something has gone wrong somewhere. I may also get some fresh air (and excercise) and plant some bulbs in the garden in the weather is good enough.

The wiifit is leering at me. I feel absolutley knackered and my instinct is to ignore it and take a day off. I am not going to do that however. I may not do a full wrokout this morning but I am going to do something even if its only for 5 minutes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is not selfish at all! Looking after yourself first will help you to deal with the other issues better too :)