Monday 30 March 2009

A new week

I wish I could say I am starting the new week galvanised - but I'm not. My cold is getting me down, I didn't sleep well and I feel at a very low ebb.

I just hope my morning routine will energize me.

Later

I did my morning routine and DO feel better but more importantly I decided to check my BMI and weight from the first time I did them. I was delighted to find out that I have lost 5lbs in 7 weeks. OK not quite a pound a week - but pretty close. And that does make me feel better about myself. OK I know I shouldn't be obsessed with fugures, and my self belief should come from within not without but having a concrete proof of movement towards a goal is always good for the ego. I also feel I could quite eaily walk to work if I wanted to. I can't because I don't know if Edna will be sent home today or not but I know I could. I will aim to walk to work at least once a week as long as I am at QE or SOH

No comments: