Wednesday 25 March 2009

Back to insomnia

It is stupidly early o'clock and I've given up any hope of sleeping any more so I am trying to be productive.

The insomnia wasn't worry induced. I still feel quite positive about how things are going.

I managed food well yesterday, I did 35 minutes on the Wii fit . The 20 minutes free step energised me in the evening. I looked in the mirror and thought my wasit was better defined than it had been. I have decided to do another body test at the weekend i.e. after a week back at work when I know my excrecise levels will have increased.

I am scared I still won't be losing much weight - but I know I am fitter. I no longer feel creaky when I get up in the mornings.My back has stood up very well to all the strain I have put on it recently. Yesterday I felt mentally I could have walked to work. As there are parking problems I may well get the bus today which will increase my walking anyway.

Things are ticking along OK and I am quitly confident that things will work out OK in the long term

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This post is very positive - it's great to read