Sunday 8 March 2009

On todays exciting episode..........................

Oh dear - well I was sort of preepared for it. The Wiifit tells me not only did I not reach my goal (10lb in 4 weeks was never acheivable!) it tells me I have out ON a bit a weight. I have done 3 tests, all at different times of the day and I am faily sure I ut in differents weight fr the clothing both times. Today I did the sensible thing and did it at a time I will remember (first thing) and with no clothes on. So I should get the nest test done with the same parameters.

Despite the early hour and lack of coffee my age still cam out at 45 (12 years uner my real age) so I am still pretty happy.

My new goal is a stone in 3 months.

I am dissappointed that despite the increase in excercise on the Wiifit I have stayed static. I think I have to take into acount that I did more excercise than I realised when I was at work and the Wifit is not a replacment for that. Hopefully I will be back at work soon.

One thing is clear I need to go really back to basics with Paul's golden rules.

I am not sure if these thoughts amount to me making excuses for myself not lossing weight, or if they are valuable insights. One thing I do know - I am not giving up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a stone in 3 months is a great goal and the fact that your 12 years younger on the age thing is brilliant

I have a set of fancy weighing scales back home in australia and it works out your metabolic age - before we moved here in August I weighed in and it estimated my age to be 50+ I can't wait to return home and check again...it should be much better by then

Glad it has not changed your determination :)

Sally said...

NOTHING and I mean NOTHING is going to make me less determined. My main goal is still good health. The weight loss should follow naturally and slowly.