Thursday 5 March 2009

Giving and taking advice.

Sharon I have just given you some advice I probably need to take myself. I am spending time worrying about so many worst case scenarios with Edna - and I know they are all very unlikely to hapen. So I m going to try and take the advice I gave you and chill!!

Food is under control, I am still using the Wiifit at least 30 minutes a day. If I haven't lost much weight when I next do my body test, I know I must be healthier. None of the things I have been so stressed about are really disastrous. I will take some advice I was given a few months ago. 'Frame every so called disaster with the words ' In 10 years time will this matter'

I will control what I can and not stress about the rest.

Time for some freesteping with the Wiifit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a great idea Sally :)

I really admire your motivation with the wii fit, I just don't seem to be able to stay motivated long at all with it

I love that advice, makes a lot of sense and I will need to remember it too