Tuesday 17 March 2009

I did it!!

It is 0750 and I am up and ready for 'work' Since I got up at 6.30 I have loaded and started the dishwasher, made and eaten breakfast (and eaten it slowly!) done what I have designated for my morning workout on the Wii fit (3 yoga/muscle combos and the short jog) showered including washing my hair and got dressed. Jim is coming round early this morning so we can go to B and Q and get more tiles and stuff to finish the downstairs cloakroom.

I haven't got my lunch yet - but would have plenty of time to do it, and as its the alternate Tuesday I need to deal with the organic fruit and veg box that has just been delivered.

I even found time to surf my basic sites (3 email addresses and FB )

Ob the downside I am still hungry and thirsty (no doubt as a directe result of my workout) and fitting in time to prepare something and eat it slowly would be challenging - but then I ate before I excercised. maybe it would be better the other way round.

So still a few kinks to iron out - but I am on the right lines with sorting out my mornings. And I am sure that is the key to managing my health programme when I am working.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow all that and it's not even 8am! Yay you