Monday 1 February 2010

New day new week new month ....new problem

Well wat would life be without a problem. I don't get a courtesy car so I have to workout how I am going to manage with public transport until normal service is resumed. It will be interesting and challenging to say the least.

Anyway I am not at work today - but will go tomorrow - on the bus. I can either get three buses, or take a slightly longer walk and only have 2 busses. I want to do the slightly longer walk and use 2 - but not sure if my back and stamina will be up to that. But we will see

I have used the wii fit this morning. Just over 20 minutes. I did a combination of yoga and muscle exercises that I set up weeks ago but never used. I hope to do some more later and hit both my targets.

I used the 'yes/no' technique to help chose breakfast. Today cereal and bread seem to be IN. I ate slowly - but not as consciously as I should have done - but I did leave some.

Despite all the positive things I can identify I do feel down this morning. I am cold, fed up that I didn't take the courtesy car option on my insurance, fed up that I had the accident in the first place, and full of negative feelings about myself.

So I ma going to use this unexpected , and rather unwanted, day off to pamper myself a little. A bath will warm me up, relax my muscles and help me relax. Can only be a good thing. Then I may test out the walk to the bus for tomorrow!!

The lack of car could be really good for my health

No comments: