Wednesday 3 February 2010

Discilpline

The only reason I am blogging is so I can say I am still keeping to all the things I do to help keep myself on track. I feel so pushed for time at the moment. Without a car I face 4 hours of travel each day to work for 5 and a half hours . I feel so tired today knowing I have to face the same again today.

So I have used the wii fit today - for 5 minutes. But I haven't missed a day for over 10 weeks and I want to see if I can get to 90 days without a break.

Food yesterday went OK ish - but crackers and chocolate (not together!) made an appearance when I was tired last night.

The new bed arrived yesterday - and I can say with confidence - my back loves the new mattress.

Must go and get my lunch and myself ready to leave in the next hour - and I have to deal with some laundry as well.

No comments: