Sunday 14 February 2010

Listening to what your body tells you

I overslept this morning. OK 8.30 may not be that late for a Sunday morning but is unusual for me not to be wide awake by 7.00 But when I woke up just after 6 I put the radio and snuggled down - and went straight back to sleep. I was more tired than I thought and clearly needed the sleep.

So I didnt rush around like a mad thing doig work outs and then going to buy a car. Instead I had a bath and relaxed. Chatted to Tony - to try and persuade him to come car shopping with me. I failed but he decided he wanted a bath so I went car shopping without rushing while he was in the bath. So I dont feel guilty about going out without him.

The result is I am relxed, he is relaxed, I have bought excatly the car I wanted and I am feeling ready to do something on the wii fit without it being a real effort of will.

I have eaten some mini wheats with yoghurt, a peanut butter sandwich and one and half rich tea biscuits. Everything was what I really wanted and all eaten slowly. And I am still on a high from only managing to eat about 2/3 of my curry last night. The rest will be a tasty lunch at work.

My body has been telling me exactly what it wants and I am listening and more importantly ACTING on what it tells me - and as a result I feel good.

I hope all my fellow bloggers and any non bloggers who read this have a good Sunday. I certainly am. Love and light to you all

No comments: