Saturday 20 February 2010

My food list

I've tried item 3 (or is it 4) on the Beyond choc list today, made a list of all the foods I think I overeat.

Biscuits
Crisps and savoury nibbles
Cheese
Chocolate
Nuts


Interestingly some of these are foods I rarely eat. But when I DO eat them I feel I eat too much of them. So I dont eat crisps often. I dont buy crisps regularly. But when I do open a pack of torillia chips or Dorito's it is a real effort of will NOT to keep eating them.

I have stopped buying chocolate when I fill the car up, stopped buying chocolate to eat as I walk or drive along. We STILL have chocolates left from Xmas - and I am betting they will last until WELL beyond easter. But when they ARE open I can't resist having one or two a day sometimes 3 or 4. Is that REALLY overeating. Answers on a postcard please to..........


I am beginning to feel I am more in control of my eating than I thought I was. Interesting

I have had a productive day today. Done a good workout and hit BOTH my targets this morning, been shopping and done some OU study. Had a chat with my son who popped in to see us (and borrow a macbook charger from us) and I am feeling pretty chipper about everything.

I feel as if I have emerged from some deep place to somewhere filled with sunshine.

Oh dear time to stop before I get even more fanciful.

Wherever you are - have a great weekend

No comments: