Wednesday 24 February 2010

My task for today

So todays 'beyond choc' task is to spend one minutes really enjoying what I am eating. I didnt do too well on yesterdays rating satisfaction. Maybe I will do better on this one. My breakfast is nice - and by yesterdays criteria satisfying - but I am not sure it is the right food for todays task. I wonder what that tells me about my food choices?

It was an effort getting up this morning. Thankfully today is my last day at work before the holiday. Hoorah!!

But I surprised myself by doing a longer workout than I thought I would . I only did about 15 minutes - but thats about 10 minutes longer than I anticipated when I turned the wii fit on.

I od'd on peanuts last night - but the packet has now gone so I dont have an excuse any more. Why couldn't I just throw the peanuts away I wonder? Tony doesn't like them so it would only ave affected me? Interesting question

There is no doubt the uncertainties about my future work opportunities are getting to me. I am not worried that I wont have ANY work. I am worried how much I will have to compromise my work/life balance to GET work. Its the fact that my agency are not talking to me that worried me. I am not sure I trust them to be honest with me about work prospects. I have sent Anthony and email today and I hope I get an answer.

My IBS is grumbling slightly this morning which is disconcerting. I dont normally get obvious symptoms apart from the bouts of constipation.

The good news is I can't finish my breakfast because I am not hungry!! So its not ALL bad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Re the peanuts - have you tried a Beyond Chocolate trick of buying more packets than you could possibly eat, then pouring them all into a big tupperware box ? I have tried this and it helps get rid of the feeling of "must finish off that packet..."