Friday 5 February 2010

Keeping your eyes on your goal

Thats what I am having to do at the moment. I need to keep my eyes fixed on my goals and remind myself that just because I have slowed down (or lets be honest ground almost to halt) due to feeling sh*tty, and the curved balls life is throwing at me, I am NOT a failure. OK my food management hasn't been brilliant over the last couple of days and I haven't moved as much as I normally would but I haven't sat and binged my way through a packet of wine gums, or biscuits. I have used the wii fit - (and have been using the wii fit for a year now -today was my 365 th day) and I have done my best to stick to the good food habits I am trying to acquire.

Not getting to work yesterday and today has really ht my self image. I feel such a wimp for finding the bus travel too much. The accident hasn't done a lot for my self image either because I can't work out what I did wrong. I feel like a bad driver. And I haven't done much meditation recently so my spiritual side is out of balance.

I need to prioritize things. First I need to find out if LV will let me have a courtesy car and if so when I will get it. That will determine how long I have to find another car. I can cope for a few more more days of bussing it to work - so I must have a car by Wednesday or Thursday of next week ideally or I wont be at work.

This is turning into a pivotal time for me. Over the next 2 months I will have a new car, and hopefully a new job. I will also be able to practise as a reiki therapist In a way it feel right that it is all happening close to the anniversary of Alan's death which is when my life changed so dramatically. there is a symmetry to all these that feels - right.

I have a plan - I feel better

No comments: