Wednesday 10 February 2010

Ouch!!

I did a second jogging session yesterday - the long jog - not even the island lap. My bacj is now objecting to 4 jogging sessions in 2 days. I think I MAY have overdone it a bit. So I have done a very moderate workout this morning.

Food yesterday went OK. At one point in the evening I was hungry - but decided I wanted cheese and crackers so didnt reach for the biscuit barrel. But after a grim day at work (not busy but a bad atmosphere) my brain needed a serotonin boost from some chocolates ( we are still ploughing through a tin of Quality Street we got as a present at Xmas). Well at least I am being honest about why I ate them.

I am keeping my piece of reiki paper with me in my phone case, It keeps the intention of the piece of paper in mind. And focussing on that intention can only be beneficial IMO.

I got though 500ml of water at work and at least 500ml at home.

Breakfast this morning was the remains of yesterdays plus a bit of cereal. I have eaten it slowly, had some water and am not hungry any more.

I feel in control - but tired. getting up this morning was an effort. I must listen to what my body is telling and NOT overdo things

No comments: