Saturday 6 February 2010

Self image

There is no doubt in my mind that your self image can be the most positive and the most destructive thing. Yesterday my self image was poor because I saw myself as a failure for not getting to work. This morning I am bouyed up by the prospect of my reiki level 2 today. I am seeing myself working as a therapist -maybe starting off by offering reiki to the residents at Fosters. I am wondering if my new car needs to be able to accommodate a treatment table and if that should be one of the criteria to guide my choice. SAnd guess what. I have eaten breakfast slowly and thoughtfully and I have no doubts about turning the wii fit on

Having given myself some self healing last night I have also had a brilliant nights sleep.

So I am in an 'up boys and at 'em' mood and its all because I have a positive view of myself. The moral to this tale is to practise this positive view a lot more. In my opinion you can never conquer your body until you conquer your mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was precisely what I needed to read! Your timing was perfect! Thank you for writing this post, wishing you lots more positive days filled with "up and at 'em" thoughts.