Wednesday 10 February 2010

Meditation

I meditated this morning using my reiki charged paper and my daily tarot card as the focus. In the meditation I found myself in a glade in some woods. In the glade was a thinner me. I went up and embraced that thinner me.

I think that is the first time I have ever really visualised a thinner me. The tarot card that I picked is supposed to indicate fear of losing something. (My immediate thought was that it indicated something had been completed and packed away) I am wondering if subconsciously I have been scared to lose weight and that finally whatever it was has gone.

Do I think the reiki had anything to do with it? I don't have a clue. Do I think that now I will suddenly start to lose weight successfully and faster than I have done up to now? I don't have a clue.Do I think any of this will do any harm? Absolutely not.

Has this helped my confidence and positivity? You bet it has.

No comments: