Tuesday 12 January 2010

A really awful day

Work was bad - everything I got involved in seemed to have problems to be sorted out.

And when I got back to my car I discovered a note under my windscreen telling me not very politely not to park their because ' these are our homes' While I have some sympathy there are no yellow lines, I dont park dangerously and I always take care not to park where I would block anyones drive. So sadly they cannot actually prevent me parking - but its not nice to feel you are causing animosity.

I am using this blog as primal scream therapy. venting my feelings here so I dont get stressed and start eating all the wrong things.

People at work kept asking me if I was OK today. I am aware of being stressed but can't actually say why. Its worrying. But one thing is for sure - overeating won't reduce my stress.

I will eat when I am hungry, eat SLOWLY and stop BEFORE I am full

No comments: