Monday 25 January 2010

Nothing much to say

Thats kind of how I feel this morning. Everything is OK - not brilliant but OK. Food went OK ish yesterday. I am still not eating slowly enough - but I am still trying. I managed more exercise yesterday and this morning I have done 3 or my 4 normal routine. I still don't have the courage to test my back with 'over indulged' and its jogging. But I have clocked up 19 minutes and 84 calories this morning.

I am also doing much better with drinking water - and I hope when I go for my next massage Steve will see an improvement.

I do feel incredibly positive about everything at the moment. I still have my goals in sight and am working towards them.

I am really looking forward to the Paul Mckenna weight loss event on Saturday. I am hoping it will REALLY motivate me - but mainly I am hoping I get the chance to speak to him and say thank you for the way his book turned my life around 3 years ago.

I am trying to work out why I feel so good about things at the moment. I think it is because I feel in total control of my life at the moment. I think what has really helped has been sticking to to the plan I made for using early mornings at the weekends to do paperwork and professional stuff like CPD. That is exactly what I did on Saturday morning - and it didnt take that long.

How many times have I said in this blog that discipline is the key for me? I was disciplined - and it worked. Keeping myself discilined is just a matter of practice and practice makes perfect.

No comments: