Thursday 7 January 2010

Back to work .

Yesterday there was a lot of talk about choices. Well this morning I ave made a conscious choice NOT to do a workout. I have the energy to do, I am quite sure I could manage it. But I want to make sure I will be OK standing up for five and a half hours at work, and the stress of driving 22 miles in conditions that I am really worried about. I can always so my work out when I get home.

It is freezing here this morning. I found when I drove Rob home last night that the roads are horrible. This morning even the main roads will be icy I suspect. So I need to allow myself plenty of time to drive the 11 miles to work. And I will be going on the main roads even tho it is slightly longer. I am terrified by the possible state of Mucklow Hill - and also the risk of being held up by an accident because of someone elses stupid driving.

My food choices yesterday were mainyl good - but deteriorated last night while watching the ppv with Rob round. I think it was nerves about having to drive that fueled the snack fest.

I am worried about getting to work,including being worried about the walk from the car to the hospital, worried about coping AT work, and worried about my son who is stressed. I can't do much for my son except pray for him and be there for him. My travel worries can only be dealt with by giving myself plenty of time to travel. Coping at work is in the lap of the gods - but I know I will stand a better chance of coping if I am not stressed.

Hopefully tomorrow I will be wondering what I was worried about!

No comments: