Friday 8 January 2010

One day to the weekend

Going back to work on a Thursday or Friday after a spell off is always a good psychological trick for me. Not having to face a full week when yo go back is a good way of breaking yourself in gradually.

I weas affected far more by work than I thought I would be. But thinking about the probable causes of my malady I realise I have bounced back far FAR faster than I would have done before. Whether I can give credit to jeanagh's healing essence or my reiki self healing sessions is debatable - but all I can say is something is working.

I have done a short gentle work out this morning. 13 minutes - only 54 calories tho. But I did it and I feel energised by it.

Breakfast was porridge which I ate before my workout - becasue I was hungry. I am taking the other half of lasts night dinner for my lunch today at work. I am still hungry so I will no doubt have some toast before I embark on the trek to work - a trek that worries me again as we had record low temperatures last night so I know the roads will be icy.

No comments: