Saturday 30 January 2010

Paul McKenna Day

I dreamed about Paul last night . I guess that reflects my excitement ,hopes and concerns about today. Is it co-incidence that this event - booked months ago - is happeniong at what seems to be a pivotal time in my life? I dont think so.

Clearly I need to be focused and confident to steer my way through my work situation. Equally clearly the prospect of unemployment has knocked my self confidence as last nights entry showed. If there is one thing I am sure of it is that Paul will be able to give my self esteem and self image a much needed boost.

I am being pro-active and doing what I can to boost myself - but to anyone out there in the blogosphere reading this - if you can take a few moments to think of/pray for/send good vibes to me (whatever your personal belief system is) I would be very grateful.

Physically I am tried this morning. I am also hungry but don't have a clue what I want to eat. In fact nerves are making me feel slightly sick. My back is hurting and the wii fit is staying off until I come back. But I will be exercising because I will have a walk from the station to the conference hall. I do find I am curious about what and how often refreshments will be available today. (Eat when you are hungry!) I will have a bag with my normal finger food and a bottle of water! I am not giving up on my water even for my guru!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to reading all about how it went sally :)