Monday 11 January 2010

New week motivation

Hopefully this will be the start of my first full week at work since the holiday. I have no doubt the exercise will be good for me - and it will be great to be earning money again.

I am unuusally for me listeningto Radio 2 as I type this. I got interested by the hype surrounding Chris Evans first record. I think he made a great choice ' All you need is love' He mucked up with the bbc years ago - but got his act together and I suspect will be a brilliant replacement for Wogan. I realise I have mucked up over the holidays - but I can get my act together too.

I have done a full workout - 29 minutes and 134 calories. 10 minutes free step tonight will see me overshoot both targets as I normally do. And I feel vert energised by the workout - not wrung out as I was last week so I reckon I am finally getting over whatever it was that had me laid low last week.

I haven't eaten yet - but I am pleasantly hungry. Not ravenous but hungry enough that I know I need to eat - rather than just wanting to eat!

Time to get one

No comments: