Tuesday 26 January 2010

Making progress!

Wow I managed a 28 minute workout this morning. It was almost my old 10 10 10 routine - except I only did 8 minutes of boxing. I know I've done it too! It will be interesting to see how my back copes today at work. I hope I haven't overdone it. If I have then it is work that will go . My health comes first.

Food was a bit iffy yesterday. I'm still not eating slowly enough (I mst sound like a broken record) but I ate healthily on the whole yesterday. I also ade an effort with drinking water.

I feel as if I am in limbo at the moment. I am kind of marking time until Saturday and Paul's seminar. But I have made an effort to ensure I have a lunch I can really relish. left over chips and some breda and butter with some salad. Chip butty yum yum!! I enjoyed yesterdays wraps - but they ddnt quite hit the spot.

It really IS a problem trying to decide what you will fancy in 5 hours time. I have worked out some basic rules. I always enjoy cereal bars. Real bread is much nicer than processed bread. I like texture and flavour. But it doesn't always work. When I get my new hours sorted out I will have time to get something from the coffee shop if I fancy it. That will increase my options.

I do feel more optimistic now I am within shouting distance of getting back to my normal exercise routine. then I will be able to think about going back outside and doing some jogging/running to prepare for the race in June.

One very postive chnage I have noticed I really CAN eat chocolate in small quatities. I ALMOST bought a chocolate bar when I filled up with petrol last night. But I looked at them and decided I didnt really fancy one after all. But last night I opened some chocolate biscuits. And how many did I eat? 2 - thats all - 2. I didnt WANT any more. I can live with that :-)

No comments: