Monday 18 January 2010

Keeping moving

Everything is dominated by my back at the moment. I was so fed up yesterday I didnt post. But I haven't yet missed a day on the wii fit although I am not even getting close to 30 minutes/161 calories. I am doing yoga for flexibility and very very gentle arrobics. Step Basics, rhythym parade, or 10 minutes free step at the pace set by the mii - which means I just about hit 1000 steps in the time. My normal total is around 1200.

I wake up in such pain. Saturday night was dreadful so when I woke Sunday morning I decided the 15 year old bed needed to be replaced. I have to wiat two weeks for it to be delivered - but I bought two new beds yesterday. I decided to replace the spare room bed as well since it is also 15 years old.

I managed food reasonably well yesterday but I ate too many biscuits. I really WAS totally fed up. But I am being pro-active about my back. I did some reiki on it last night and I am having a Swedish massage from a friend on Wednesday so if I keep on the way I am with exercise and keeping mobile I am confident things will improve. So I need to keep reminding myself about that.

I seem to think my back problems is some sort of failure on my part. I think that is what fueled yesterdays snack fest. Its ridiculous of course . Hopefully having realised that, I can now kick the idea out of my mind and stop beating myself up about it.

No comments: