Saturday 26 September 2009

Yippee its the weekend

I hoped to have a lie in this morning - but f course the cats got me up. I have made good use of the time inclduing some much needed tidying in the bedroom. It is the only place I can do reiki so it has to look presentable evn if the only people I am treating are friends.

I have realised I can sort the house out a bit at a time. Its like Paul;s anaology of the man who ate the aeroplane. ANYTHING can be done if you break it done into small enough chunks and keep your eyes fixed on the final goal.

I am still struggling with food and emotional eating. I am snacking horribly. I dont think I am putting on weight - but to be honest don't want to do a body test and find out. I am in coward mode over that at the moeent. But I am NOT going to panic. I will kepe plugging away at the 4 rules. Yesterday one of the women at work asked me if I had LOST weight.She sadi my face looked thinner - and that after I had my hair cut whihc tends to fatten your face. I know I still look better in my clothes so I dont think i have any reason to feel too worried. I am still focussed on the 4 rules and keeping them. I am also drinking more water and moving my body. I dont listen to the CD anymore - and I dont do the mirror exercise.

There is no doubt I have a self image problem at the moment - and that is all part of the emtional issues that I can't find a way to solve. Martin is coming over today. I may bend his ear a bit. He is a good listener. Its perfect timing from that point of view . I think someone is looking after me.

I have done a 15 minute workout this morning. 5 minutes step plus and 10 minutes of yoga. I did spend 30 minutes on the bedroom tidying and will do some free step later.

I have had a very healthy and delicious breakfast (banana, one weetabix a bit of sugar, fat free yoghurt) which I ate slowly - well OK slower than I used to do before I encountered Pauls programme.

The journal was originally a replacment for the 90 day success journal. 90 days takes us very cose to Xmas. Maybe I need to start a 90 day session today and really focus on food. If I coudl lsoe half a stone before Xmas that would be fantastic - and it is a very very acheivable goal if I ut my mind to it.

Its a thought isn't it....................

I just found this for Sprakpeople in my in box. How apt

What do you stand for?

Have you ever thought about the power of having a purpose? Everyone needs something that gets them moving in the morning, keeps them going through the day, and makes them continue to work toward a goal. Take some time to think about the activities you are involved in and how they relate to your personal purpose. For the activities that don't serve your purpose, ask yourself why you continue with them. Perhaps you need to reevaluate your commitments and renew your conviction toward your purpose.


Well I have renewed my conviciton towards my purpose in loosing some weight

No comments: