Wednesday 2 September 2009

Keeping up the momentum

That is what I am trying to do today. Yesterday was a good day. OK food wasnt brilliant. I ate too many biscuits. If I could cut them out I would be losing weight I am sure. I need to really sit and think about why I cant break that habit - becasue that is what it is. It isnt a huge craving - its just habit when I come in form work.

Now I am eating slowly regularly and drinking lots of water (the two habits I have been working on) maybe that is the next habit I should concentrate on. Although to be honest the slow eating is slipping a bit too.

Tomorrow is my wii fot goal day - and I am not sure yet if I am going to weigh in or not.

But exercise went well today. 2 x step plus a log jog, 3 minutes of boxing (with a new record score) and 10 minutes of free stepping. I know I have done it.

I have drunk loads this morning. Water when I got up, lemon tea, more water when I finished the tea and apple juice with my breakfast. I have drunk over a litre already today.

I still feel energised. Given the situation I am in with Edna I am doing amazingly well. I have no qualms about going to work. I am not worried about coping at work, I feel I have Edna;s situation under as much control as it can be . In short I feel great.

And in McKenna terms I know why I feel great. With the meditations especially the self healing I am focussing on feeling healthy. Is it any wonder I am feeling healthy? And if reiki is the framework that works for me - I am not going to stop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your last couple of entries have been really positive and happy Sally - it's really great :)

ps: I am having follow up blood tests done tomorrow to follow up on that positive result I got the other day. apparently the result shows a current infection :( The Dr said it could be a false positive which is why he has asked me to come in and have further tests.

Fingers crossed it is ok

Another test I had done was to determine infections that affect the baby and this came back as possible also, I am not sure what it is but it has been sent to Barcelona for further testing. Hopefully I will know on Friday.

Will let you know :)