Monday 28 September 2009

Dat 2

Yesterday went OK.

I ate when I was hungry
I ate what I wanted
I did eat slowly - a lot of my dinner is on a plate in fridge.
I certainly stopped eating my main meals before I was full - bt when I was hungry yesterday evening I wasn't as disciplined as I should have been , I did some mindless biscuit consumption. But then I went to bed feeling a bit hungry so...................

I know biscuits are my downfall. I need to work at eating other things not resorting to biscuits becasue they are there. So maybe I am not really eating what I want in the evings. Thats nearly always when things go wrong.

I drank water, moved my body and last night I DID listen to the CD. That was my ony real meditation yesterday.

This morning things have got off to a good start. I have done 28 minutes on the wii fit (step plus, boxing and free step) I am eating breakfast as I type this. Interestingly as I was preparing breakfast I decided having a whole banana would be too much so the other half is in the fridge wrapped in cling film and will be taken with me for a quick snack before I start work.

Doing a Beyond Chocolate tune in

Physically I feel OK . No major aches and pains. Emotionally I am determined. Thought is what is this week going to bring?

I have realised I have three goals that coalesce. If I focus on sticking to Pauls programme for 90 days I will finally break the 14 st barrier - and should see my BMI drop 34 or less.

'What you focus on you get more off" ' I did change the focus of my efforts towards health - and it has paid off. I do feel better than I have felt for some time. Also my exercise routine is now just that routine and habit. But maybe becasuse I focussed on that I didnt lose the weight. I wasn't really following Paul's rules. If I focus on the weight loss I am sure I will succeed. And I have a clear end point - the Christmas season! A nce traditional end point for a weight loss programme.

Yesterday was a good day apart from food. Steve Young popped into see us and we may see him again this week. he has a girfriend up here now . Our Steve popped in to see him (and us!) and to my delight he has shifted his attitude on my reiki. He heard about Martyn's session and has decided he would like to try it. Yay!!

No comments: