Monday 14 September 2009

Back to normality - I hope

I am back to full time work this week - Edna permitting. I am quietly positive this morning.

I did a good 10 10 10 workout. I have drunk water. I have eaten breakfast slowly, I still have plenty of time to et ready for work - inclduign some time for meditation- without rushing.

Edna has pulled back from deaths door - but is still within a couple steps of the door.

I had a great weekend including some real quality time with Tony.

I have a breathing space to re-group and gather my thoughts and find time to be me again.

My self image has improved - that is the main thing - and I am quietly confident that I can cope with life now. I wasn't at all sure at the end of last week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sound much more positive Sally - I am glad things are looking up