Thursday 3 September 2009

Body test

I did an abbreviated body test (didnt' bother with the athletic ability bit) and not much to my surprise my net weight loss is 0.

But that original weight would have been done in clothing that weighed less (light short nightie as opposed to velvety longsleeved kaftan that I know weighs 1lb) Also I would have been slightly paranoid and not drunk anything before the test whereas today (having forgotten a test was due) I gulped down a glass of water when I woke up. So I actually feel quite pleased.

My exercise routine went well. I stepped up to the 6 minute boxing programme. Made a hash of it but with pracrice I will learn and remember the patternss they way I did with step plus. It just takes persistence.

I had 2 mantra;s during the free step. BMI of 35 and I will not eat biscuits. I keep thinking how much wieght I MIGHT have lost if I hadn't eaten biscuits. Having drastically reduced the amount of chocolates and crisps I eat, with very little effort, I just need to work on biscuits. I need to work out what they give me - then work out where else I can get that with a healthier food. This actually isnt about weight loss it is about geting healthy.

Tuning in this morning I feel good. Slight back and IBS niggles but much less than they were. Emotionally I am calm. Energised but concerned. And the question is - what will happen when I see Edna this evening .

No comments: