Thursday 17 September 2009

And the moral of this tale is............

Yesterday began on a down beat note but ended very positively. I have begun today very well with a very good full 10 10 10 workout with very good and record scores in all the exercises. My self image issues are going and I have realised that is becasue yesterday I made 2 key decisions and they worked out well. When my self image is poor it is becasue I lack faith in my ability to make the right decisions. I felt (and still feel) that yesterdays successes were signposts re-assurring that I am going in the right direction.

I decided to check Sparkpeople before I started this entry and not much to my surprise I read it and thought 'I can relate to that

All things pass eventually

Have you ever heard the concept of "seasons" in life? It refers to an idea that nothing in life lasts forever, and with time, all things change. Do you feel like your life is in an unhappy state? Are you stuck in a rut? It will pass! Sadly, this also applies to the good times as well. The elation of a promotion, the excitement of a new relationship--all will fade with time. Think creatively about how to maximize the sweet times and minimize the sour ones.

It has been a sour season for the past weeks with Edna's falls - and I have een despondent about how it will all end. This has reminded me it can't go on forever - which gives me renewed energy to cope. But this piece is also a warning that life is almost bound to through another curved ball my way in the future. Yesterdays events remidned me I DO make good decisions which mean I can cope .

Today has started very well. I didnt sleep brilliantly but better than I have done. And when I woke about 6 I decided to do my meditation before I officially got up rather than leaving it till later. It was not nice when the alarm went off and I had to leave my peaceful meditation world - but it is noce to have PLENTY of time left to do what needs to be done.

I now retract what I wrote about food at the end of yesterdays euphoric entry . I DO care - but I actually know I am in control of food - it is not in control of me.

Food went OK yesterday. Water and exercise didnt - but I have made a good start with both this morning - and I am feelign very VERY positive about things so I am confident I will be in control all day.

I hear a little voice whispering about pride going before a fall so I will admit I am human and can et thigns wrong - but if I do I will just pick myself and get back on track

No comments: