Tuesday 8 September 2009

I wonder..............

What kind of emotional atmosphere are you creating?

Positive people are almost always natural leaders and motivators. People gravitate towards them, just as they avoid individuals who continually mope or complain. Take a look at your own attitude. Is it one that others would want to emulate in their own lives? Instead of jumping to throw in a negative comment, try to think of something good to say instead. By no means hold in your feelings, but remember that no one likes to be surrounded by constant pessimism. Attitudes are contagious so fill your environment with happiness, enthusiasm, and optimism!


I doubt very much if I am radiating optimism,enthusiasm and happiness this morning. I dint think anyone would expect me to under the circumstances. But that reflection is a reminder that I am having an effect on those round me. I was talking to Tony yesterday about Edna and made the comment that if she went back to Fosters I couldn't cope - and Tony added WE couldn't cope.

I am looking at the wii fit and thinking bugger it. I dont feel like doing anything this morning. I just want to sit and veg out. Forget about exercise, forget about managing my food, and just relax.

I am not going to work today. They are not expecting me in at all this week. I think I ought to go back as Edna has improved from Sunday - but I am so SO tired.

I need to listen to my body, acknowledge the emotions and then maybe I can back on track with my health initiatives

No comments: