Monday 21 September 2009

Growing your inner garden

In order to grow anything in a garden, a lot of factors must come into play--properly planting the seeds or flowers into the soil, watering, weeding, fertilizing, and ensuring adequate sunlight. Are you tending to your own goals in the same fashion? Getting that new job takes determination and positive vision to make that dream a reality. Do you believe in your abilities? Believing is a wonderful, powerful tool but it takes more than that. You've got to fight the elements, take good care of yourself, and dig down deep for courage in order for your seeds to be cultivated into success.


I like this analogy - and the words I have out in bold seem relevant this morning. You have to beleive in yourself and your abilities to keep the motivation to go for your goals. 'The watering weeding etc are just analogies for practice practice practice until you get it right. That is true of developing habits god for your health as it is of any other goal.

Today has started well. I got a decent nights sleep and my workout went well. I didnt do any jogging so it wasnt the full 30 minutes but I got a record score on the boxing and a 'well done' from the trainer instead of the normal sneering. 'I know you can do better than that'

I am eating breakfast - slowly. I have drunk a glass of water a large mug of coffee and now have a large mug of water. I am planning on doing my pfm when I have finished this blog entry. I am about to turn myself into a limited company so I will pay less tax on my income and I checked my CPD records yesterday and discovered I already have the mandatory 9 for this year. So yetserdays paperwork trawl worked out well. And on Wednesday I will be administering my first ever solo reiki treatment to another person.

I can see progress on all my goals

No comments: