Thursday 24 September 2009

Know your limis

I know mine - and this morning exercise is NOT on the agenda.

Yesterday work was frantic. And unlike other busy days I was never on one stattion for a long time. I had to keep moving between stations sometimes every 10 minutes or so. A pedo,eter would have told an interesting tale. Then last might I did my first reiki treatment. I have discovered the hard way that bending over a person on a bed or sitting next to them with your hands touching them is tough on the back. This morning I ACHE. At the moment all I want to do is sit here and drink my coffee and try to wake up.

Tuning in I have low level sciatica , I feel stiff . Emotionally I feel on a high after last night. Despite the discomfort the reiki went well. I am also hungry;muesli and yoghurt is on the menu I think. Thought or question is 'what next?' what next at work, in reiki, on my psychic journey,with Edna, at home.................. Its quite exciting.

I can always do a session on the wii fit tonight when I get home after work,having my hair cut and visiting Edna. Hmm maybe yes maybe no. A lot will depend on how frantic work is!

No comments: