Friday 25 September 2009

Emotional eating

Yesterday was not a good day as far as food and health was concerned. Although I did get onto the wii fit for 20minutes yesterday evening(and did quite well) chocolate biscuits and crisps were on the menu in the evening. The rest of the day food went quite well.

I have realised it is very simple. I can't deal with the emotional eating because I can't deal with the emotion. I need to talk to someone. I probably do need that good cry I have felt like having but haven't got around to. Trouble is I dont have anyone I can talk to because it needs to be someone uninvolved so that rules out Tony and Steve. Finding the time is almost as hard as finding the person but I have got to try.

In the meantime today has started reasonably. I have done 20 minutes on the wii fit, and I am feeling moderately pleased that I have done my first full week for over a month. Mind you I know I have done it.

I am looking forward to the weekend and hope to do some more reiki treatments.

No comments: