Wednesday 16 September 2009

Somoen is watching over me

Today has amzingly worked out very well for me - and it feels as if something or someone was guidine various decisions I made over the last few days.

Today began with a lot of worry becasue of Edna's state yesterday evening. I didnt know what to do about work and felt I was really struggling to juggle all my responsibilites.

I decided I would work this morning - but offered to work over the lunch hour and leave at 2 if it would help. It turned out to be JUST waht was needed so work were happy and I ended up with a free afternoon - but onyl losing 90 minutes pay instead of the 2 and half hours I would normally lose with a half day.

Because I went to see Edna this afternoon I managed to be with her when she was transferred to the rehab hospital.

And I have been contacted a firm who can hep with the finance as a pharmacy locum - and it turns out if I earn moneu from no pharmacy sources e.g. as a reiki therapist it removes ANY query about my status as a limited company and my IR35 status

Today has been tiring and frustrating in some ways - but it also feel pivotal as if the decisions I have made and information I have gained are signposts to the future.

And food ? Well at the moment I DONT CARE. I will care tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's great about work being flexible and it working out to suit you