Saturday 19 September 2009

The weekend

Its finally here - and it feels blissful. Its 8.30 and I have only just got up. It was lovely to have a lie in.

Yesterday food went well, water was a bit iffy and exercise was a bust. I didnt manage anything apart from normal activity on top of the 10 minutes step plus I did yesterday.

Tuning in this morning I an still a bit dozy. No major aches and pain - just a continuing niggle from that mouth ulcer . I am a little hungry - and the image coming into my mind is porridge which I haven't had for ages. Emotionally I am calm and the thought or question is how to organise my tasks for today.

I dont have much to do for once. I need to do some shopping but that includes buying fun things like candles for my meditations and reiki. I will visit Edna - probably this moring. And then I will pick up Brian (who lives 5 minutes from the hospital and bring him here so we can discuss his accomodation problems. He has asked if we could manage with him as a lodger in our spare room as he will lose the sale on his house (and he needs to split the proceeds with his ex wife!) if he can't move out by the 7th October and currently has no-where to live. If (and its a big if) we help him we want to know a lot more about what is involved , how long it might be for, what would happen to his possessions etc etc before we agree. But he is one of my oldest friends and I would feel so guilty if he ended up on the streets. I know he needs help - but in some ways he has caused his problems by his behaviour and mindset. I dont know what to do. I will listen to what he says, find out if he is really doing enough to help himself, then we will decide. I will probably meditate and use the crystal as well to hep me decide. And then hope that Tony and I agree because I have decided if one of us says no that is it,

Anyway I am off to have some breakfast

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope the decision making was easy in the end