Saturday 5 September 2009

No point in pretending

I am not going to attempt to say that excercise and food are going brilliantly at the moment. I am under stress with Edna's situation - she is going for surgery in about an hour - and I am NOT superwoman.

I have been comfort eating - but my eating patterns are so irregular I am missing meals.I was at the hospital for 4 hours yesterdy and am getting ready to go there this morning so I can go down to theatre with Edna. If I could go in with her I would - but maybe its just as well I can't.

The wi fit is sulking at me - but I may turn it on later. Exercise is a breat stress releiver and soem boxing could be JUST what I need.

I can't think beyond her surgery at the moment

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's understandable that food and exercise are taking a backseat at the moment Sally - I hope everything turns out ok