Tuesday 30 June 2009

Another scorcher

I did sort of get myself sorted out yesterday.

I did go for a walk and I used the wii fit yesterday evening for 10 minutes free stepping.

Food sort of went OK ish - but not brilliant. I did start to get a handle on the emotional issues (the 'head' stuff lol) I am being foolishly worried about how things are going to work out with Steve so close. I am being ridiculous and I have realised that now. I am also worried about Edna - bt I can't really do a lot to help her except keep in touch either by phone or visit. I will probably go and visit her tonight after work. I am also worried about Tony's nephew having finally met his fiancee. No he didnt give me the money he owed. he didnt even mention it. Neither Tony nor I took to her and Tony feels she has Steve under her thumb. Whats worrying me isnt Steve but the efect on Carol (his Mum) and Tony if they stay together. It woerd becasue I should have things in common with Emma. Motherhood, spirituality (she is into druidism as is Carol) and of course Steve. I tried to like her but couldnt. Steve suggested they might come over to see us one day. I sent a 'thanks for the hospitality' message via facebook when we got home. I said they were welcome and when they came over maybe Steve could sort out the money he owes me. It was implicit - no money no visit. So far no reply - and I'm not holdoig my breath waiting for a reply. Tony is very hurt by his behaviour.

My other worry is my car which is playing up. I cannot be wothout a car - but fonding time to buy a new one is proving tricky. I nearly bought one on Sunday but it just didnt have the 'wow' feel about it so I didnt call them back to confirm the deal. I dont know what it was that put me off but something made me feel it wasnt the car for me. I pass a couple of garages on my way to work so I'll stop off and take a look at what they have on offer.

So I am getting my emotions under control. We noe have the house improvmenets going on again and two lovely new doors on the ktichen and downstairs toilet.

I didnt sleep well last night - but given the heat last noght I wont be alone. I listened to Tony Stockwell this morning and am practicing his excercises hoping to improve my meditatation technique.

I have had breakfast - which I managed to eat fairly slowly even though I woke hungry.

I am going to go for a walk in a bit.

I am still focussing on keeping myself healthy - which is the key to coping with lifes little problems.

I dont hate my life any more - that was only a momentary burst of depression. I dont think I am coming down with anything. I did feel a bit 'coldish' over the weekend but it has passed now. I was able to sit down part of the time at work and I made regular trips to the staff room for water to keep myself hydrated. I know I am quite dry though. Anyway time a drink and then out for a walk. I am lucky the park is so close.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a great idea, mentioning the money. Pretty rude that he didn't respond though. I would feel embarrased if I owed someone money.

a walk in the park sounds so lovely. Glad your feeling better and not coming down with anything