Thursday 18 June 2009

Morning has broken

I had a good nights sleep and I do feel mch better this morning. What ever horrible place I went to last night I have now left it.

This morning I have done some more cleaning, done 10 minutes step plus on the Wii fit, Made my lunch (last nights veg left overs with grated cheese that I will microwave) had 2 cups of coffee and eaten my breakfast of one weetabix with a plum and a kiwi fruit and plain yoghurt. I havent eaten that as slowly as I would like and I haven't left any. I am not full and I will probably have something else before I leave for work. But like myself this morning. I'm not yet back at the place where I am loving myself but I am back to being proud of myself and what I have done and am doing.

I even managed to listen to one of Paul's motivational CD's this morning before I got up

I've had a wobble - but I'm getting back on course

Memo to self - jst read Spark people before blogging

History is written all around you every day. It may not be history that makes the college textbooks, but it's your history just the same. Do you make your own history? Or do you endure the life that others make for you? When you choose a direction and dedicate yourself to it, you make history. When you listen to naysayers who convince you that it can't be done, you endure history. When you set your priorities and stick to them, you make history. When you get distracted by things that you find useless, you endure it. When you decide to have a good day, you create a life you want. When you allow outside forces to dictate your mood, you get the life that's given to you. There are an infinite number of possible histories out there, waiting to be lived. Whatever your life has been up to this point doesn't matter. What counts is the history that awaits you in the future. Which do you choose?

Me I'm choosing to make my history the way I want it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am listening to the overcoming emotional eating track now so i know what it says, hopefully I don't fall into a trance onto the keyboard ;)

You sound better today - a good nights sleep will do that to you. I hope other things are starting to settle down too