Sunday 21 June 2009

A big chnage is near

We really are on the final run in to Steve moving in. He now has bedding and is going to make a final push to remove all the building and decorating stuff. The only majoe items left to be sorted are curtains and the gas supply. When that is done, he can move in. It will be such a huge life change for him, and is bound to affect us as well. This change will set the pattern for my future relationship with my son. I think a few nerves are allowable.

Food and excercise wasn't brilliant yesterday - but there were no major transgressions or broken rules. I certainly didn't binge or snack excessively. I only did 15 minutes on the Wii fit - but I did a lot of running aorund shopping yesterday - and I certainly felt very tired by the end of the day ; tired enough to find a solution for one of Steve's problems that leaves me at home today - but gets him up VERY early on Monday morning. The alternative was a lot of tooing and froing today.

I have done half a workout this morning . I stopped to have breakfast but I will do soem more later.

I was up far too early today thanks to the cats. I tried to get some more sleep downstairs by listening to Kelly Howell. It failed - but I now know the last 25 minutes are just music. That is no doubt why I find it so soothing and dont wake up.

So far the weekend is working out to plan. I am really looking forward to seeing Tony Stockwell tonight - and I am cautiously optimistic that nothing will intervene to prevent Tony going.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow I have never woken at the end of Kelly Howell so that was interesting to know