Sunday 28 June 2009

Sunday morning

Its 7.00am and I am already up thanks to the cats. I was very hungry when I woke up so I dont mind getting up. I thought about what I fancied for breakfast and so I sit eating toasted waffles with a banana. Trying to eat it slowly and managing better with that today than I did yesterday.

I didnt eat a lot yesterday but what I did eat I didnt eat slowly enough. I am Ia te what I wanted though, and I certainly 'moved my body' I walked to Selly Oak to do some shopping- including looking for a new car - and got the bus back. I walked over 2 miles most of it uphill.

Last night I didnt feel well and since I know I have been in contact with contacts of flu patients paranoia immediately made me worry I was coming down with flu. The disease is officially uncontttoilable in Birmingham so its not impossible. But this morning after a reasonable nights sleep I feel much better. I dont think I would feel this hungry if I had flu, So Ithink last night I was feeling the effects of the walk and all the running around I have been doing recently. I cant even relax today. I have to go and see Edna and then later we are going to see Tony's nephew Steve and his new fiancee Emma. This relationship is the subject of much controversy and has led Steve to behave in a very erratic manner. Tony is angry with him and I'm not mucb better becasue he still owes me 40.00 that he should have paid me in January. This invitation from him is the first sign in months that he still thinks we are relevant in his life. I just hope it goes off OK.

I still ache a lot this morning. I'm not going to do anything physical until later in the day. It isnt my body that needs attention at the moment its my soul. I've realised the hunger I felt was mainly emotional becasue I have eaten my waffles fairly slowly and I still feel ravenously hungry.

I havent done my meditation recently, and I havent listened to any trance tracks of any kind for a couple of days. Mind you blogging is a kind of meditation and I have certainly been doing that. But I dont think it is enough.

Ihave been concentrating very much on the physical recently with all the walking. I need to get the balnce betterbetween physical and mental.

8 weeks until Tony and I go away for our weekend. I think I need a break before then so I will find out when it would be convenient for me to have a couple of days off work. I might take the day before or after Edna's case conference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope the visit went well and that he had the decency to pay you the money he owes you!